All items, except those which are on hold, are renewable up to 3 times.
Automated Telephone Renewal System
You can renew your library materials using our 24-hour automated phone renewal system. Simply call (831) 646-5681 and have your library card handy.
You may renew library materials online by accessing the Library Catalog. Follow these instructions:
- Once you have connected to the Catalog, click on the "Log in to your account" link.
- Enter your library card #
- Enter your password. Passwords are case-sensitive, so be sure to check Caps Lock if you're having trouble logging in!
- Click on the "Log in" button.
- Your account will now appear on the screen. If you have any items checked out, they will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- You may renew selected items by clicking in the check box next to each title you wish to renew and then clicking on the "Renew Selected" button. You may also click on the word "Renew" by each item you wish to renew.
- You may renew all of your items at once by simply clicking on the "Renew All" button.
- The due date will be updated on each item renewed. Note that some items may not be renewable.
Connect me to the sign in screen now