Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility How to report potential water supply waste

How to report potential water supply waste

As we all are aware, California including the Monterey Peninsula is in a severe drought. To report potential water supply waste within the City of Monterey, such as overflowing irrigation water into a sidewalk or street, please note the address, date, and time, and report to: - Complete the reporting form provided; - Use the "Report Water Waste" button; or, 
California American Water ( ) - Complete the form as noted.

Also, you may visit This online tool was developed by the CA Department of Water Resources (DWR) and the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA), to share water conservation tips and information, and help us all become more thoughtful and efficient water users, especially during these drought conditions.