The City of Monterey Fire Department maintains six fire stations strategically located to achieve the shortest response time to emergency calls. The department serves Monterey neighborhoods as well as the cities of Pacific Grove, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Sand City, Naval Postgraduate School and La Mesa Village and Monterey Regional Airport. The Fire Department is at your service to perform emergency response, fire code enforcement and public education services. Call or visit our stations for any questions and to meet your neighborhood fire fighters!
New photos and information posted soon!
We have 6 fire stations in the cities of Monterey, Pacific Grove, and Carmel-by-the-Sea:
- Station No. 11 – 600 Pacific St., Monterey (831) 646-3905
- Station No. 12 – 582 Hawthorne St., Monterey (831) 646-3906
- Station No. 13 – 401 Dela Vina Ave., Monterey (831) 646-3907
- Station No. 14 – 600 Pine Ave., Pacific Grove (831) 242-8733
- Station No. 15 – On 6th Ave. between Mission and San Carlos Streets, Carmel-by-the-Sea (831) 242-8735
- Station No. 16 – 150 Olmsted Way, Monterey Regional Airport (831) 242-8765