Proudly serving Monterey, Pacific Grove, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Sand City, Naval Postgraduate School, La Mesa Village and Monterey Regional Airport
- July 26, 2022: The Monterey Fire Department currently has eight personnel and one OES (Office of Emergency Services) Engine deployed to mutual aid assignments to help partner agencies battle wildfires. Seven staff are at the Oak Fire, and one Fire Engineer is at the Washburn Fire. Monterey Fire remains fully staffed on the Monterey Peninsula.
- May 20, 2022: Community Risk Assessment and Standards of Cover Study - Volume 1 of 2: Technical Report | Community Risk Assessment and Standards of Cover Study - Volume 2 of 2: Map Atlas
- May 18, 2022: Wildland Fire Safety Inspections Begin June 1, 2022 in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Carmel-by-the-Sea, and Sand City
- April 2022: Vaccination Clinics currently suspended - The Monterey Fire vaccination clinics at the Farmer's Market on Alvarado Street from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. are currently suspended due to lack of demand. We will provide services again should the demand increase.
We have 6 fire stations in the cities of Monterey, Pacific Grove, and Carmel-by-the-Sea:
- Station No. 11 – 600 Pacific St., Monterey (831) 646-3905
- Station No. 12 – 582 Hawthorne St., Monterey (831) 646-3906
- Station No. 13 – 401 Dela Vina Ave., Monterey (831) 646-3907
- Station No. 14 – 600 Pine Ave., Pacific Grove (831) 242-8733
- Station No. 15 – On 6th Ave. between Mission and San Carlos Streets, Carmel-by-the-Sea (831) 242-8735
- Station No. 16 – 150 Olmsted Way, Monterey Regional Airport (831) 242-8765