Information in Zero Waste:
- Choose to Reuse Single Use Carry Out Bags
- Environmentally-Friendly Food Packaging
- Food Scrap Collection Program
Choose to Reuse
Use reusable bags every time you shop instead of plastic ones.
- Each year billions of bags end up in our streets as litter.
- Production requires vast amounts of oil.
- Plastic bags don’t biodegrade, but instead break down into small toxic particles polluting our soil and waterways.
- Recent studies have shown that plastic outnumbers plankton 6:1 in the ocean.