Citywide Transportation & Parking Study
Citywide Transportation and Parking Study Final Report, 2013 | AppendicesThe purpose of the Citywide Transportation and Parking Study is to create a Multi-Modal Transportation and Parking Plan that addresses all the City's main transportation corridor's; ensures the commercial areas are accessible to pedestrians and bicyclists as well as motorists and are well -served by public transit; and ensures that parking is appropriately managed in terms of pricing and location.
The Citywide Transportation and Parking Plan will implement General Plan goals that require future transportation systems to be multi-modal and not focusing on the automobile. The planning effort will be implemented through the three mixed use specific plans and the Waterfront Master Plan currently under development.
Featured Video: Monterey on the Move
Public Meetings, Workshops and Outreach
All related meeting agendas, documents, and presentations are available at isearchmonterey.org
- City Council, Tuesday, April 10, 2012
- City Council, Tuesday, April 3, 2012
- Planning Commission, Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- Planning Commission, Tuesday, February 14, 2012
- Joint City Council &Planning Commission Study Session, January 25, 2012
- City Council Review, Tuesday, September 6, 2011
- City Council Review, Tuesday, August 2, 2011
- Transportation & Parking Charrette Monterey Conference Center Ferrante Room -Tuesday, June 28, 2011, Wednesday, June 29, 2011, Thursday, June 30, 2011