Holiday Season in Monterey Business Districts - BUY LOCAL MONTEREY!
- Cannery Row - http://canneryrow.com
- Del Monte Center - https://delmontecenter.com
- Fisherman's Wharf - https://montereywharf.com
- Old Town Monterey - https://oldmonterey.org
- Lighthouse Ave District - https://lighthousedistrict.net
- North Fremont of Monterey - http://northfremontmonterey.org
- November 18 - Tree Lighting at Del Monte Center, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- November 23 - 24 - Thanksgiving - most city offices closed
- November 24 - December 31 - Ice Skating by the Bay
- November 24 - Cannery Row Tree Lighting
- November 25 - Small Business Saturday - Downtown Monterey cordially invites you to join us for Small Business Saturday on November 25. Why fight the crowds at the mall and the big box stores when you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Downtown Old Monterey with its many gift shops, boutiques, and restaurants? It's the perfect place to do some holiday shopping and see your friends!
- December 1 - Tree Lighting at Colton Hall
- December 1 - First Friday Iluminado Celebration, 5p.m. to 8 p.m.
- December 1 - 24 - Christmas on the Wharf, Saturdays, and Sundays
- December 3 - Brighten the Harbor Lighted Boat Parade, 5:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- December 8 - 9 - Christmas in the Adobes
- December 16 - Iluminado Winter Art Market, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- December 21 - Winter Solstice
- December 22 - Iluminado Winter Solstice Celebration, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- December 31 - First Night Monterey
- Through December 31- Monterey Fire Toy Drive and Food Drive - Fire Dept Food Drive and Monterey Firefighters Association Toy Drive - Food collection bins and toy donation bins are located at all Monterey, PG, and Carmel stations except the airport location. The food drive runs through December 31. The toy drive runs through December 14. All are invited to a wrapping party on December 15 from 6pm - 10pm at Monterey High School Gym with free pizza and lots of cheer! Thank you for helping us make this a season of celebration for everyone. The food drive is organized by the Monterey Fire Department and benefits the Monterey Food Bank. The holiday toy drive benefits local children in need and is being organized by the Monterey Firefighters Community Foundation and PG Kiwanis.
- Happy New Year!
DECEMBER 31, 3 PM - MIDNIGHT - Celebrating 30 years in 2023!
First Night Monterey - A community celebration of the arts, First Night Monterey is an affordable, alcohol-free family celebration held on New Year’s Eve, 3pm-midnight, in the heart of Downtown Old Monterey. Join us as we dance, play, act, perform, create and sing our way into the new year! Featuring multiple performance venues.
Visit firstnightmonterey.org/ for more information.