Kids Zone Babysitting
THE KIDS ZONE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED BUT WE HOPE TO REOPEN SOON!
The Kids Zone is a terrific service for you and your little ones age 6 months to 8 years. (The room and toys are geared to infants, toddlers, and young children.) You can get your workout while your children are supervised in the Kids Zone.
HOURS: Monday - Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
AGES: 6 months - 8 years (The room and toys are geared to infants, toddlers, and young children.)
FEES: Please register at the Front Desk before going to the Kids Zone.
- Daily Kids Zone - $8.00 per child/per visit (maximum 2 hours per visit)
Kids Zone Guidelines
- All parents must remain in the facility or be participating in a program while their children are in the KidsZone.
- Sick children are not accepted in the Kids Zone (i.e., runny nose, cough, congestion, fever, vomiting, etc.).We strive to keep our room a healthy and happy place. Please respect other children's health by keeping sick children at home.
- Please make sure all of your child’s belongings are labeled with their name (bottle, lunch box, diaper bag, etc.).
- This service may be used for a maximum of two hours per visit. Please make sure your children are fed and changed before checking them into the Kids Zone. Please bring an extra diaper and a snack if your child will be in the Kids Zone for more than an hour.
- Children are supervised at all times. For the enjoyment of the children, the Kids Zone has an assortment of books, games, toys, and supervised projects. It is advised that no objects (other than security items) be brought from home. The Monterey Sports Center cannot be responsible for anything lost or stolen.
- The adult who signs the child into the Kids Zone must also sign the child out (unless you provide a written authorization stating otherwise). Staff may ask for identification.
- If you have items that you would like to donate to the Kids Zone, please contact the Front Desk. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.
6 months - 8 years (the room and toys are geared for infants and young children).
$6 per child/per visit regardless of amount of time used (maximum of 2 hours).