Now hiring certified Group Exercise Instructors. Competitive pay and flexible hours! Apply today
Group Exercise Schedule
Ugly Sweater Ride, Friday December 23rd, 9:15 - 10:45am Join Marcia, Kadria and Margaret for this festive ride! Registration NOT required. Free admission for members, nonmembers pay daily admission.
It is our mission at the Monterey Sports Center to offer quality, comprehensive group exercise classes that serve our entire, diverse community! All drop-in classes are included with admission and membership. Registration is not required. We offer over 60 classes a week including cycling, HIIT, step, Zumba, strength training, barre, kettlebell, yoga, core, Pilates, Healthy Start, Bone Builder, shallow and deep water aqua aerobics and Endurance Swim (a coached swim workout). We feature StagesStudio Cycling in all of our group cycling classes; a power based program that is individually tailored to each participant, no matter their level, to workout at their own optimal training zone in a group setting. Train with POWER! Sign up to create a free Studio Stages account today. We follow Monterey County and California public health experts and adapt as needed as new information and forecasts are determined. Thank you for your support, energy and participation!
CLASS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- For ages 13 years and older.
- Registration is not required. First come, first served. Saving bikes or equipment for others is not permitted.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended during indoor studio classes regardless of vaccination status.
- No mats are provided at this time. Please bring a personal mat, towel and water.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided before touching equipment and clean equipment used after class.
- Schedule may be modified due to holiday, seasonal demand instructor availability.