It is our mission at the Monterey Sports Center to offer quality, comprehensive group exercise classes that serve our entire, diverse community! All drop-in classes are included with admission and membership. Registration is not required. We offer over 60 classes a week including cycling, HIIT, Zumba, HIGH Fitness, UJAM Fitness, Total Body Conditioning, strength training, barre, kettlebell, yoga, core, Pilates, Healthy Start, Bone Builder, Chi Flow, shallow and deep water aqua aerobics, Aqua Yoga and Endurance Swim. We feature StagesStudio Cycling in all of our group cycling classes; a power (watts) based program that is individually tailored to each participant, no matter their level, to workout at their own optimal training zone in a group setting. Train with POWER! Sign up to create a free Studio Stages account today. For more detailed information about Power Zone Training, please refer to the Power Zone Information Flyer. We follow Monterey County and California public health experts and adapt as needed as new information and forecasts are determined. Thank you for your support, energy and participation!
GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULE EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 5, 2023
GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULE EFFECITVE OCTOBER 2, 2023
Now hiring certified Group Exercise Instructors. Competitive pay and flexible hours! Apply today
CLASS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- For ages 13 years and older.
- Registration is not required. First come, first served. Saving bikes or equipment for others is not permitted.
- A limited amount of mats are available. Please bring a personal mat, towel and water.
- Please use sanitized gym wipes provided before using equipment and clean equipment used after class.
- Schedule may be modified due to holiday, seasonal demand or instructor availability.