It is our mission at the Monterey Sports Center to offer quality, comprehensive group exercise classes that serve our entire, diverse community! All classes are included with admission and memberships. We currently offer over 50 classes a week including cycling, BOSU, HIIT, step, low impact aerobics, yoga, stretch, Pilates, core, Zumba, strength, barre, kettlebell, bone builder, aqua, and t'ai chi. We follow Monterey County and California public health experts and adapt as needed as new information and forecasts are determined. Thank you for your support, energy and participation! The links below includes the full class schedule and descriptions of each class.
Group Exercise Schedule effective October 20th
Class Policies and Procedures:
- For ages 13 years and older.
- Cycling class size is based on bike availability. First come, first serve. Saving bikes for others is not allowed.
- Face masks are mandatory at all time during classes regardless of vaccination status.
- No mats will be provided at this time. Please bring a personal mat, towel and water.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided before touching equipment and clean equipment used after class.
- Schedule may be modified due to holiday, seasonal demand instructor availability.