Online activity registration
- Register online or walk-in for all Monterey Sports Center programs. No mail-in or fax-in registration accepted..
- Please complete separate registration form for each participant. Incomplete forms may not be successfully processed.
- Age level or grade level indicates the participant must be that age or grade by the first day of class.
- Parents must register their children under 18 years of age.
- Forms are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format.
- Activities and classes are limited in size. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For each session, you must register and pay prior to the date class begins.
- Registering and paying for one session does not guarantee enrollment in subsequent sessions. You may register and pay for one session or all sessions.
- Full payment of program fees must be provided at time of registration.
- If you are not a Monterey City Resident, please pay the full program fee. Monterey City Residents receive discounted rates.
- Failure to pay the full program fee will void your registration.
- Make all checks payable to: City of Monterey; No post-dated checks will be accepted. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card accepted for registration.
- Monterey Residents receive discounted rates. Monterey residents are those who live within the city limits of Monterey. (Owning business/rental property in the City of Monterey does not qualify as Monterey residency. Del Rey Oaks and certain areas off of Highway 68 are not within the city limits of Monterey).
- Proof of Monterey residency is needed to qualify for discounted fee. All first-time registrants and current customers who have a new Monterey address must submit proof of residency along with their registration form. If your driver's license does not have a Monterey address, a Monterey utility bill, phone bill, or lease agreement plus photo ID is acceptable.
- Refunds given if requested before the class begins. A 25% service charge will be assessed.
- No refunds given after class begins.
- Full refunds are given if Monterey Recreation cancels an activity.
- Transfers must be requested prior to the first class, provided space is available. A $2 fee will be charged for each transfer.
- Classes are not pro-rated.
- Refunds are not given in cash. The City will issue a check. Please allow 2-4 weeks for the refund to reach you.
- All activities, dates, and fees subject to change.