NEWS RELEASE IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
Serving on a Board or Commission is a great way to get involved in what makes Monterey a great place to live. The City of Monterey is now accepting applications for the following:
- Architectural Review Committee
- Building and Housing Appeals Board
- Disabled Access Appeals Board
- Library Board of Trustees
- Neighborhood and Community Improvement Program (NCIP) Committee*
- Planning Commission
* Applications are being accepted for the NCIP committee for the position of alternate for the following neighborhoods: Aguajito Oaks, Alta Mesa, Deer Flats, Del Monte Beach, Del Monte Grove Laguna Grande, and Glenwood.
If you are a resident of the City of Monterey and are interested in these volunteer positions, you are encouraged to apply. Position descriptions are noted on the application, available online at https://monterey.org/City-Hall/Boards-Commissions-and-Committees.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m., Monday, August 17, 2020.
For more information, email the City Clerk’s Office at email@example.com or call (831) 646-3935.