Monterey Public Library is a tax form distribution site. The Library has:
- The most frequently requested Federal and California forms and instructions for free distribution.
- Internet access to forms, instructions, and information.
- Current and previous years' forms and instructions for photocopying.
- Personal and business taxpayer information publications.
- Books and booklets on tax preparation.
- Federal and California tax information for employers.
For more information visit the Library or call the Library Help Desk at 831.646.3933.
Library staff members are available to help you find the tax forms and publications you need, but they cannot answer tax law questions.
You can direct tax questions to the following agencies: