You may renew library materials online by accessing the Library Catalog
. Follow these instructions:
Connect me to the sign in screen now
- Once you have connected to the Catalog, click on the "My Account" link.
- Enter your library card #.
- If you already have a password, enter it. If you have not yet set one, click on the "Don't have a password?" link. You can make up any PIN you wish. Enter your new password into both of the password boxes. Be sure to remember your password as you will need it each time you log in to your account.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Your account will now appear on the screen. If you have any items checked out, they will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- You may renew selected items by clicking in the check box next to each title you wish to renew and then clicking on the "Renew Selected" button.
- You may renew all of your items at once by simply clicking on the "Renew All" button.
- The word "RENEWED" will appear and the due date will be updated on each item renewed. Note that some items are not renewable.