You may select whether or not you wish to receive notices via e-mail by entering or deleting an e-mail address on your record. You may do this online (see instructions below), or you may ask the staff at the Library Help Desk to help you.
- If you have not already done so, sign in to your account.
- Click on the "Change Contact Information" button.
- Select either the "Postal Mail" or "E-mail" option.
- If you select the "E-mail" option, you may enter a new e-mail address or make any changes to an existing address in the "E-mail Address" box.
- To remove your e-mail address, delete it from the box.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
You are now set up to receive notices using the method of your choice. If you have selected "E-mail", be sure to check your e-mail often.
Some e-mail programs and providers provide limited to extensive blocking of unsolicited e-mails (spam). It may be necessary for you to add the library to your list of acceptable (or trusted) e-mail addresses (sometimes called your “white list”) or to your e-mail address book. The library’s e-mail addresses for notices are:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for MPL notices
- email@example.com for PGPL notices
You should add both addresses since a notice may originate at either place. If you need assistance setting the addresses as “trusted”, please contact your e-mail provider or consult with any user manuals.
Connect me to the sign in screen now