The Park has 40 campsites, 30 of which can accommodate trailers. Hikers and bikers (non-motorized) are welcome. Each site has a table and a barbecue pit. Water can be obtained from faucets located in the camping area. Restrooms and showers are available. The site capacity limit is two vehicles and eight people per campsite. The maximum length of stay is three consecutive days. Vehicles are limited to 21 feet. Vehicles longer than 21 feet will be referred elsewhere.
For fee information please see our Parks and Recreation Schedule of Fees
. If you have a Golden Age/Access Passport, you are entitled to a $5 discount for a campsite or $2 off in the hiker area.
Campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
Rules & Regulations
The following rules must be observed. Violators will be asked to leave the premises.Refer to City Code, CHAPTER 23 - Parks and Lakes
, Ord. 1722
1. You must be registered to claim your campsite. To register: complete the permit envelope, clip the receipt at your campsite, and deposit the envelope with your fee in the deposit box.
2. There is a fee for camping and hiking.
3. All campsites are available first-come, first-served. You cannot reserve any campsite in advance. Campers must be present at the campground to register for a campsite.
4. Check out time is noon. If you stay beyond noon you will be charged for another day.
5. No camping or vehicles on the lawn or field.
6. No vehicles or trailers longer than 21 feet.
7. Camping is limited to three consecutive days.
8. Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Visitors are asked to leave by 10 p.m.
9. Public intoxication will not be tolerated.
10. No guns or weapons are permitted.
11. Do not pick, dig up, cut, mutilate or otherwise destroy any tree, shrub, bush or plant.
12. Keep your area clean. Do not clean fish in the park.
13. Pets are allowed in the camp but should be kept leashed.
14. The speed limit in the camp is 5 miles per hour.
15. There is no overflow area. You cannot park overnight on the street while staying in the camp.
16. No more than two cars and eight people per campsite.
17. Management is not responsible for any articles which are lost or stolen. We reserve the right to refuse our services to anyone.